Big Break Alum Sara Brown Wins 1st Tournament
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Jun 4, 2012 4:13 PM ET
The Golf Channel original series, Big Break, is all about dreams coming true and getting your chance to play on Tour. Lots of dreams came true this past weekend for a handful of Big Break alumni.
Past Big Break competitor Sara Brown, who appeared on both Big Break Dominican Republican and Big Break Sandals Resorts, won her first professional tournament this past weekend on the Symetra Tour, the My Marsh Golf Classic. Check out Sara Brown as she will be on Morning Drive Tuesday to talk about her first professional win.
Brown isn’t the only past and current Big Break competitor who had lots to celebrate this past weekend. Kelly Jacques (Big Break Ireland), Lili Alvarez (runner-up on Big Break Sandals Resorts) and current Big Break Atlantis competitor Anya Alvarez, all qualified for the U.S. Women’s Open yesterday.
Plus, Matt Every (Big Break Mesquite) finished T-6 at the Memorial Tournament this past weekend.
Don’t miss an all-new Big Break Atlantis tonight and every Monday at 9PM ET.
Check out video profiles of the 12 men and women in 'Big Break Mexico'. Read More
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- McDowell wins Volvo World Match Play | Results
- Bae wins Byron Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- Johnson edges Korda, Phatlum in Mobile | Scores
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- What We Learned: McDowell proves matchless
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
- McDowell: McIlroy, Horizon split 'fairly amicable'
- Cancer can't keep Auburn women out of NCAAs
- Uihlein gets first win at Madeira Islands | Scores
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Don't let anxiety ruin your bunker play