An elite field of golfers head to China for the WGC-HSBC Champions, which is the fourth and final World Golf Championship event in 2012. The field includes seven of the world’s top 10, two reigning major champions, two 2012 WGC winners, the reigning FedExCup champion and several Ryder Cup stars from both sides of the pond.
Defending champion Martin Kaymer tees off with Adam Scott and Jason Dufner at 10:30PM ET. Other notable tee times include, WGC-HSBC Champions Phil Mickelson, Francesco Molinari tee off alongside Lee Westwood at 9:10PM ET and teeing off right before Phil’s group at 9PM ET is Ian Poulter, last week’s CIMB Classic winner Nick Watney and Paul Lawrie. Finally at 10:20PM ET follow Graeme McDowell, Keegan Bradley and Louis Oosthuizen.
Find out who our experts are picking to win this week’s WGC-HSBC Champions.
Check the latest news and scores for the WGC-HSBC Champions.
Wed, Oct 31: LIVE 11PM ET
Thu, Nov 1: LIVE 11PM ET
Fri, Nov 2: LIVE 11PM ET
Sat, Nov 3: LIVE 11PM ET
Graeme McDowell made amends for last year's defeat to capture the Volvo World Match Play Championship on Sunday, defeating Thongchai Jaidee 2 and 1 in the final at Thracian Cliffs Golf and Beach Resor... Read More
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- McDowell wins Volvo World Match Play | Results
- Bae wins Byron Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- Johnson edges Korda, Phatlum in Mobile | Scores
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- What We Learned: McDowell proves matchless
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
- McDowell: McIlroy, Horizon split 'fairly amicable'
- Cancer can't keep Auburn women out of NCAAs
- Uihlein gets first win at Madeira Islands | Scores
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Don't let anxiety ruin your bunker play