An elite field of golfers head to China for the WGC-HSBC Champions, which is the fourth and final World Golf Championship event in 2012. The field includes seven of the world’s top 10, two reigning major champions, two 2012 WGC winners, the reigning FedExCup champion and several Ryder Cup stars from both sides of the pond.
Defending champion Martin Kaymer tees off with Adam Scott and Jason Dufner at 10:30PM ET. Other notable tee times include, WGC-HSBC Champions Phil Mickelson, Francesco Molinari tee off alongside Lee Westwood at 9:10PM ET and teeing off right before Phil’s group at 9PM ET is Ian Poulter, last week’s CIMB Classic winner Nick Watney and Paul Lawrie. Finally at 10:20PM ET follow Graeme McDowell, Keegan Bradley and Louis Oosthuizen.
Find out who our experts are picking to win this week’s WGC-HSBC Champions.
Check the latest news and scores for the WGC-HSBC Champions.
Wed, Oct 31: LIVE 11PM ET
Thu, Nov 1: LIVE 11PM ET
Fri, Nov 2: LIVE 11PM ET
Sat, Nov 3: LIVE 11PM ET
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Garcia makes racist remark regarding Woods
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Infographic: What's legal, illegal | Timeline
- Video: Woods talks Garcia feud | Won't clear air
- Simpson takes to Twitter, calls for bifurcation
- Z. Johnson, Dufner reunited at Crowne Plaza
- Steele: Expect a player to sue USGA, R&A
- Uihlein's amazing journey | Tour on fans calling in
- Peterson to donate to Okla. tornado victims
- Pettersson asks for 'a few days' | Pavin's take
- Manufacturer: 'Golf lost today' | Time to adapt
- Weekly Fix: Exposing a great golf instruction myth