Greg Norman Shares Best Driving Tips Tonight 7PM ET
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Jan 31, 2012 3:51 PM ET
Are you in need a few good driving tips? If so, don’t miss Golf Channel Academy with Greg Norman tonight at 7PM ET. Norman will give you driving tips that will definitely get your game off to a great start. Click here for a sneak peek at what to expect in tonight’s show as Norman shares the best driving tip he ever received while playing professional golf. Be sure to tune in tonight at 7PM ET to get more driving tips. Watch Golf Channel Academy every Tuesday at 7PM ET.
Plus, click here to find out where Greg Norman’s favorite golf course in the world is, who his favorite golfer is and what his favorite food to eat is.
Tags: Greg Norman
Appearing on "Morning Drive" Wednesday, Greg Norman reiterated his call for blood testing to be used in a variety of sports, including golf. Read More
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Euro chief: Sergio has several 'colored' friends
- Garcia calls O'Grady's remarks 'unfortunate'
- Zoeller expects Garcia controversy to 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Palmer answers challenge | At a glance | Scores
- Stars stumble in BMW PGA | 41 by Rory | Scores
- Grill Room: Trevino regrets 'Happy Gilmore' cameo
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Anchor lawyer: Hope for best, prepare for worst
- Haas, Waldorf co-lead Sr. PGA Champ. | Scores
- LPGA Bahamas going 12 holes in Rd. 1 | Tee times
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots