Get Your Plaid On at the RBC Heritage
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Apr 12, 2012 11:08 AM ET
The race for the FedEx Cup continues in Hilton Head as the RBC Heritage kicks off today. Luke Donald is back to settle the score after losing last year in a playoff to Brandt Snedeker. Both Donald and Snedeker are just shy of making the Top 10 FedEx Cup standing list and winning this week’s RBC Heritage could give one of them the big advantage they need.
Matt Kuchar is another player looking to win the RBC Heritage. For a short time during last week’s Masters, Kuchar tied for the lead but let it slip through his hands with a bogey on the 16th hole. Kuchar eventually tied for third. Kuchar is ready and excited about this week’s RBC Heritage. Find out why he thinks this tournament is just as important as the Masters.
Be sure to catch all the action today with live coverage of the RBC Heritage starting at 2:30PM ET.
Thursday, April 12: LIVE 2:30 & 8:30PM ET
Friday, April 13: LIVE 2:30 & 8:30PM ET
Saturday, April 14: LIVE 12:30 & 9:30PM ET
Sunday, April 15: LIVE 12:30 & 9:30PM ET
Luke Donald finished with a 2-under 68 in the first round of the U.S. Open on Friday. It was just Donald’s second opening round in the 60s in 10 starts at the U.S. Open, where he has never posted a to... Read More
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Tiger out of AT&T with elbow injury | Timeline
- Woods, McIlroy to play in Dubai Jan. 2014
- Rose highlights major champ group | Tee times
- Fantasy: Travelers Championship rankings, picks
- Rose media tour | 'Top 10' | 'Today' | 'Dan Patrick'
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Li, 10, in Publinx match play | Nine-year-old's 58
- Grill Room: Seinfeld tells golf jokes on 'Late Night'
- Nike signs No. 1 am | Deere invite for Spieth
- Obama mentions Rory in Belfast speech
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path