Inside Look at Morning Drive Guests
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Jun 11, 2012 10:00 AM ET
In the last few weeks Morning Drive has had the privilege to have some of golf’s most talented players share the mic with host Gary Williams. First being the very talented golf instructor, Butch Harmon. Harmon is best known for being the coach to many major champions like Tiger Woods, Phil Mickelson, Ernie Els and Greg Norman, just to name a few.
Next up, Meghan Hardin, the first player to be eliminated from this season’s Big Break Atlantis stopped by Morning Drive. Hardin looked pretty comfortable in the make-up chair, on the Golf Central set as well as being a guest on Morning Drive. Hardin also got a kick out of seeing herself on a poster promoting Big Break Atlantis, in which we catch her taking a photo of the poster!
A Morning Drive show wouldn’t be the same without an appearance from PGA TOUR player, Graeme McDowell, who just may have a career in TV after golf. McDowell looks very comfortable in that co-host seat!
This is just a small sample of the guests who stopped by Morning Drive in the last few weeks. Check out behind-the-scenes photos of these guests and more.
Graeme McDowell made amends for last year's defeat to capture the Volvo World Match Play Championship on Sunday, defeating Thongchai Jaidee 2 and 1 in the final at Thracian Cliffs Golf and Beach Resor... Read More
Graeme McDowell and Lee Westwood both weighed in on Rory McIlroy's decision to leave Horizon Sports Management. Read More
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Kuchar leads suspended Crowne | Glance | Scores
- Molinari leads BMW | Rory, McDowell MC | Scores
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Zoeller: Garcia controversy will 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- USC women sweep team, individual titles at NCAAs
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Friends Cochran, Perry share Sr. PGA lead | Scores
- Bowie Young leads LPGA in Bahamas | Scores
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots