Kevin Na Looking for a Double Win in Vegas
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Oct 3, 2012 5:35 PM ET
The PGA TOUR Fall Series kicks off in Las Vegas for this week’s Justin Timberlake Shriners Hospitals for Children Open at the TPC Summerlin. Kevin Na returns to Sin City to defend his title and bring home a win for the second year in a row. Na tees off Thursday on hole No. 1 at 12:13PM PST alongside Jason Day and 2012 U.S. Ryder Cup captain Davis Love III.
As Na looks to maintain his winning way, other players are hoping for a little luck in Vegas, a little luck with the wind and their tee time that is. The wind usually picks up in the afternoon, but can also show its face in the morning leaving a big disparity between morning and late tee times. The winds can be as unpredictable as your luck at the casinos.
Other notable tee times include; Nick Watney teeing off with Charley Hoffman and Ryan Moore at 7:28AM PST from hole No. 10 and Brendan Steele is paired with Stuart Appleby and Justin Leonard and they tee off at 7:47AM PST from hole No. 1.
Click here for the latest scores from the Justin Timberlake Shriners Hospitals for Children Open.
Tune into Golf Channel Thursday at 3:30 & 9:30PM ET to catch all the action from the first round only on Golf Channel.
Thursday, Oct 4: LIVE 3:30 & 9:30PM ET
Friday, Oct 5: LIVE 4 & 9:30PM ET
Saturday, Oct 6: LIVE 4 & 9:30PM ET
Sunday, Oct 7: LIVE 4 & 9:30PM ET
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Woods, McIlroy to play in Dubai Jan. 2014
- Rose: Letterman Top 10 | 'Today' | 'Dan Patrick'
- Rose highlights major champ group | Tee times
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Li, 10, in Publinx match play | Nine-year-old's 58
- No. 1-ranked amateur Williams signs with Nike
- Obama mentions McIlroy during Belfast speech
- Notes: Rose considers coach Foley a true friend
- Rose wins first major | Tops Phil | Scores
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path