Live From Royal Lytham Programming Guide
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Jul 18, 2012 12:30 AM ET
All eyes will be on the world’s top golfers as they try to tame Royal Lytham & St Annes Golf Club in this week’s 141st Open Championship. Will Darren Clarke defend his title, or will one of Phil Mickelson and Rory McIlroy win their first Open Championship? Could it be the week that Tiger Woods returns to major form and captures his fourth Open Championship?
John Hawkins and Jason Sobel will be following all of the action on day one and will be ready to answer your questions in LIVE chats on all this week on GolfChannel.com.
Golf Channel’s team of reporters, analysts and writers are live with the latest news and a comprehensive picture of The Open Championship. Watch Live From Royal Lytham every night to get the latest news and scores from the Open Championship:
Morning Drive: 7AM ET
Live From Royal Lytham on Golf Channel: 6PM ET
GolfChannel.com live chat, John Hawkins: 11AM – 1:30PM ET
GolfChannel.com live chat, Jason Sobel: 1:30 – 4PM ET
Live From Royal Lytham on Golf Channel: 2:30 & 8PM ET
GolfChannel.com live chat, John Hawkins: Noon – 3:30PM ET
Live From Royal Lytham on Golf Channel: 1:30 & 6PM ET
GolfChannel.com live chat, John Hawkins: 11AM – 2:30PM ET
Tags: British Open
Midway through the marathon that is British Open qualifying, Josh Teater is poised to earn his first trip to golf’s oldest championship. Read More
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Video: Rose on 'Dan Patrick Show' | Travelers
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Rose on NBC's 'Today' | Used 'force' at Merion
- Nine-year-old shoots 58 in junior tournament
- Obama mentions McIlroy during Belfast speech
- Notes: Rose considers coach Foley a true friend
- Rose wins first major | Tops Phil | Scores
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Woods' major futility | Stuck on 14 | Tracker
- Others race to try Rose's putter | What's in the bag?
- Mickelson criticizes No. 3; USGA responds
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path