Live From Royal Lytham Programming Guide
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Jul 18, 2012 12:30 AM ET
All eyes will be on the world’s top golfers as they try to tame Royal Lytham & St Annes Golf Club in this week’s 141st Open Championship. Will Darren Clarke defend his title, or will one of Phil Mickelson and Rory McIlroy win their first Open Championship? Could it be the week that Tiger Woods returns to major form and captures his fourth Open Championship?
John Hawkins and Jason Sobel will be following all of the action on day one and will be ready to answer your questions in LIVE chats on all this week on GolfChannel.com.
Golf Channel’s team of reporters, analysts and writers are live with the latest news and a comprehensive picture of The Open Championship. Watch Live From Royal Lytham every night to get the latest news and scores from the Open Championship:
Morning Drive: 7AM ET
Live From Royal Lytham on Golf Channel: 6PM ET
GolfChannel.com live chat, John Hawkins: 11AM – 1:30PM ET
GolfChannel.com live chat, Jason Sobel: 1:30 – 4PM ET
Live From Royal Lytham on Golf Channel: 2:30 & 8PM ET
GolfChannel.com live chat, John Hawkins: Noon – 3:30PM ET
Live From Royal Lytham on Golf Channel: 1:30 & 6PM ET
GolfChannel.com live chat, John Hawkins: 11AM – 2:30PM ET
Tags: British Open
Midway through the marathon that is British Open qualifying, Josh Teater is poised to earn his first trip to golf’s oldest championship. Read More
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- LIVE STREAM: BMW PGA Championship, Round 3
- SCORING: BMW PGA | Colonial | Senior PGA | LPGA
- Colonial's Rd. 2 concludes with Kuchar on top
- Monty: All afraid to talk | Zoeller: Will 'blow over'
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- F. Molinari leads BMW | McIlroy, McDowell MC
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- Friends Cochran, Perry share Senior PGA lead
- Pettersen trails Bowie Young at Bahamas LPGA
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots