'7 Nights': Miller, Floyd, Faldo share favorite lessons
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Dec 12, 2011 10:04 AM ET
The holidays are coming a bit early for golf fans. Don’t miss your chance to watch the pros’ favorite lessons they have learned over the years on 7 Nights at The Academy tonight at 7PM ET.
First, two-time major champion Johnny Miller will share his favorite lessons on how to properly address the ball and how impact and follow-through will give you the perfect golf swing.
Six-time major champion Sir Nick Faldo’s favorite lessons is on getting through the golf ball and getting a full finish. Faldo says too many golfers spend too much time concentrating on just trying to hit the ball. Instead, he will show you how to get out of that mindset with “Kiss the Knees”, a tip for a better release of the right side.
Finally, four-time major champion Raymond Floyd will show you the fundamentals of achieving a successful golf swing. Floyd’s lessons will include everything from club grip to setup to pre-shot routine. Plus, we get Floyd to reveal the secrets to his Hall of Fame career.
Plus, click here to watch bonus tips from Miller, Faldo and Floyd, as well as behind-the-scenes videos and photos from each video shoot.
Get your golf questions ready and help us kick off 7 Nights at The Academy with a LIVE chat with The Golf Fix host, Michael Breed. Click here to participate in the LIVE chat tonight at 7PM ET.
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Tiger: No desire to clear the air with Garcia
- G-Mac wins Match Play | OWGR No. 7 | Scores
- Bae wins Byron Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- Mickelson to play Memphis for 1st time since '09
- Johnson storms to first LPGA victory | Scores
- What We Learned: McDowell proves matchless
- Teater leads British Open qualifier; Guthrie 1 back
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
- Thanks, Jack: Guan accepts Memorial invite
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Stay stable in high winds like Bae