Must See Monday Night Lineup on Golf Channel
- By Golf Channel Digital
- May 11, 2012 12:30 AM ET
You won’t want to miss the action-packed lineup this Monday on Golf Channel. The night kicks off with Down the Stretch starting at 8PM ET. Down the Stretch will give you the viewer an all-access pass into the final 24 hours at THE PLAYERS Championship through the eyes of the players on the leader board after Saturday's third round of play including eventual champion Matt Kuchar, Rickie Fowler and Blake Adams. You will get an inside look at each player on the driving range moments before the final round starts, strategizing with his caddy, giving interviews on and off the course and much more.
Following Down the Stretch is the season premiere of Big Break Atlantis. Twelve ladies will showcase their golf skills and fiery competition as they travel to the Bahamas to face the toughest golf competition of their lives. All these ladies have one goal in mind, to play on the LPGA Tour. Will they sink or swim? Tune in tonight and every Monday at 9PM ET to find out.
The fun doesn’t stop there because you can always count on Feherty to deliver a few laughs. Tonight Feherty gets political as he sits down with Former President Bill Clinton in an all-new Feherty at 10PM ET. Feherty travels to Little Rock, Arkansas to talk politics, golf, fatherhood, sports and much more with Clinton.
Tune in to this must see Monday night line up on Golf Channel starting at 8PM ET.
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Bradley leads by 1 | At a glance | Scores
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Singh among Byron Nelson MDF casualties
- Chella Choi leads; Nordqvist fires 61 | Scores
- G-Mac bests Colsaerts in Volvo quarters | Results
- You Oughta Know: HP Byron Nelson Championship
- Colsaerts' drive results in bathroom drop | Video
- Only one Irish team to compete at World Cup
- Howell hoping for U.S. Open berth via OWGR
- USGA to announce anchoring news Tuesday
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Improve your thought process