One of the most entertaining events of the year takes place starting today, the PNC Father/Son Challenge in Orlando, Florida. This event is not just limited to fathers and sons as some of the legends of the game actually team up with their daughters and grandsons.
This 18-team field made up of players that have a combined 492 professional wins on the PGA and European Tours, including 67 major championships. The field consists of teams of two competing in a scramble format over 18 holes for a $1 million purse.
A few of the teams include Arnold Palmer and his grandson, Will; Jack Nicklaus and his son Gary Nicklaus; Fuzzy Zoeller and his daughter Gretchen; Larry Nelson and son John; Bernhard Langer and his daughter Christina and Nick Faldo with his son Matthew to name a few.
Check out the PNC Father/Son Challenge Pro-Am today at 5PM ET.
Friday, December 14: 5PM ET (Pro-Am on Golf Channel)
Saturday, December 15: 4PM ET (Round 1 on NBC)
Sunday, December 16: 3PM ET (Round 2 on NBC)
Starting 6:30PM ET (Replays of Round 1 and 2 on Golf Channel)
A member at Colonial Country Club, Ryan Palmer put his local knowledge to use Thursday, carding an 8-under 62 in the opening round of Crowne Plaza Invitational to open up a two-shot lead. Read More
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- LIVE STREAM: Watch Senior PGA Championship
- SCORING: Bahamas LPGA | Senior PGA
- Kuchar leads by 1 at Colonial after Day 3 | Scores
- Westy in position for first BMW PGA win | Scores
- Overton DQ'd for using putting aid | Clark in mix
- You Oughta Know: Kuchar seeks personal best
- Monty: All afraid to talk | Zoeller: Will 'blow over'
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots