Relive the Best Moments from THE PLAYERS
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Apr 17, 2012 4:46 PM ET
Starting tonight and over the next three weeks relive the best moments from some of the most remembered and watched championships from THE PLAYERS. Tonight at 8PM ET watch the exciting final round of the 2008 PLAYERS Championship where Spain’s Sergio Garcia beat Paul Goydos in a playoff on the TPC Sawgrass’ iconic 17th hole, for one of the biggest wins of his career.
Who can forget how the 2000 PLAYERS Championship ended? On Tuesday, April 24 at 8PM ET you get a chance to watch Hal Sutton edge out Tiger Woods by one shot to win his second TPC title.
But Tiger came back for redemption in 2001. Watch the final round of the 2001 PLAYERS Championship on Tuesday, May 1 at 8PM ET. With a dramatic Monday finish, Tiger Woods redeemed himself from losing by one shot the year before to come back and win his first PLAYERS Championship title.
Tune in to the final round of the 2008 PLAYERS Championship tonight at 8PM ET only on Golf Channel.
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- McDowell wins Volvo World Match Play | Results
- Bae wins Byron Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- Johnson edges Korda, Phatlum in Mobile | Scores
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- What We Learned: McDowell proves matchless
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
- McDowell: McIlroy, Horizon split 'fairly amicable'
- Cancer can't keep Auburn women out of NCAAs
- Uihlein gets first win at Madeira Islands | Scores
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Don't let anxiety ruin your bunker play