The race for the FedExCup is near the end as this week’s BMW Championship is the final event before the Tour Championship. Rory McIlroy is looking to keep up his momentum after coming off a win at last week’s Deutsche Bank Championship, which now pushed him up the ladder to be the No. 1 in the FedExCup standings.
Based on their FedExCup standings, McIlory will be paired once again with No. 3 Tiger Woods and No. 2 Nick Watney. Woods is looking to bring home his fifth BMW Championship title. The trio tees off today at 11:48AM ET on the back nine.
Some of the featured groups to look out for during the first two rounds of the BMW Championship are Jason Dufner, Zach Johnson and Phil Mickelson. The trio tees off on hole 10 at 11:37 AM ET. Also look for newly appointed Ryder Cup teammates, Brandt Snedeker, Dustin Johnson as they tee off with Louis Oosthuizen on the first hole at 12:54PM ET. Finally, check out Englishman Luke Donald, Steve Stricker and Ernie Els as they hit the links together off of hole 10, also at 12:54PM ET.
Be sure to catch all the action today with LIVE coverage starting at 2:30PM ET.
Thursday, September 6: LIVE 2:30 & 8:30PM ET
Friday, September 7: LIVE 2:30 & 8:30PM ET
Saturday, September 8: LIVE 3:30 & 9PM ET
Sunday, September 9: LIVE NOON & 9PM ET
Fresh off his U.S. Open win, Justin Rose will play the first two rounds at TPC River Highlands alongside a pair of fellow major champions. Read More
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Tiger out of AT&T with elbow injury | Timeline
- Woods, McIlroy to play in Dubai Jan. 2014
- Rose highlights Travelers | Groups | Tee times
- Fantasy: Travelers Championship rankings, picks
- Rose media tour | 'Top 10' | 'Today' | 'Dan Patrick'
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Li, 10, in Publinx match play | Nine-year-old's 58
- Grill Room: Seinfeld tells golf jokes on 'Late Night'
- Nike signs No. 1 am | Deere invite for Spieth
- Obama mentions Rory in Belfast speech
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path