'7 Nights': Tips from Faldo, Miller on hitting irons
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Dec 14, 2011 12:30 AM ET
Want to learn how to get distance from your irons? You got it! Watch "7 Nights at The Academy" tonight at 7 p.m. ET and two-time major champion Johnny Miller and six-time major champion Nick Faldo will teach you just that.
Miller will give you key tips on how to get distance from your irons by trapping the ball instead of scooping it. He will also give you proper practice techniques to ensure you getting the most out of your iron play.
Faldo will explain why you should to focus on your wedge play if you only have a short amount of practice time. Plus, he will show you how to use a clock face as a guide to dial in on shots.
Watch "7 Nights at The Academy" tonight at 7 p.m. ET. Thursday night, short game tips are on the agenda.
Don’t miss your chance to watch the pros’ favorite lessons they have learned over the years on '7 Nights at The Academy' tonight at 7PM ET. Read More
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- LIVE STREAM: Watch Bradley at Byron Nelson
- SCORING: Nelson Day 3 | Volvo: G-Mac in semis
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Palmer, Nicklaus release statements on Venturi
- Bradley keeps Nelson lead | Rd. 2 at a glance
- Korda leads Mobile Bay through 36 | Scores
- McIlroy leaves agent, forms firm | Timeline
- Only one Irish team to compete at World Cup
- Howell hoping for U.S. Open berth via OWGR
- USGA to announce anchoring news Tuesday
- Video: Man drains amazing office putt down stairs
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Improve your thought process