Tuesdays Must See Line-up on Golf Channel
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Oct 12, 2012 9:56 AM ET
Tuesdays are a must see night on Golf Channel. The fun begins at 9PM ET with Big Break Greenbrier. This is the 18th season of the hit series and this time 12 men are all competing for a coveted exemption into the 2013 Greenbrier Classic, along with $80K in cash and prizes.
Following Big Break Greenbrier watch Chasing the Dream at 10PM ET. Chasing the Dream follows the journey of Chris Anderson a successful businessman with a wife and three kids. Robbie Biershenk who owns a driving range and struggles to make ends meet. But both share the same dream — to play on the PGA TOUR. Experience their highs and lows as they risk everything on their quest to prove that it’s all worth it.
Finally following Chasing the Dream stick around for Our Longest Drive at 10:30PM ET. This six-part documentary follows three buddies, along with the ashes of their friend, as they set out on the adventure of a lifetime driving over 5,500 miles to play golf in the Arctic Circle. It is more than just a road trip with the guys. It is about friendship, loss, discovery and adventure.
Don’t miss this must see line-up every Tuesday on Golf Channel.
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Kuchar leads as rain halts play at Colonial | Scores
- Molinari leads BMW | Rory, McDowell MC | Scores
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Zoeller: Garcia controversy will 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- DNA anomaly source of rib injuries for Snedeker
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Cochran, Perry co-lead Sr. PGA after Day 2 | Scores
- Bowie Young leads LPGA in Bahamas | Scores
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots