When it was time for Queen Victoria to choose the capital city for Canada, she surprised most people by choosing Ottawa. You may also be surprised to find that Ottawa is a cosmopolitan city with small town charm, big time golf and endless natural beauty.
Whether you're into town or country, high adventure of just plain chill, here's a list of golf courses and activities from Lauren's trip to help you plan your own golf adventure.
GolfNow Ottawa: Featured Destinations
Purchase Original Music
"The Lafayette" by John Carroll
We've dug into GolfNow.com's golfer ratings to uncover the best golf courses around central Florida as rated by the players who pay to play them. Read More
- McDowell wins Volvo World Match Play | Results
- Bae wins Byron Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- Johnson edges Korda, Phatlum in Mobile | Scores
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- What We Learned: McDowell proves matchless
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
- McDowell: McIlroy, Horizon split 'fairly amicable'
- Cancer can't keep Auburn women out of NCAAs
- Uihlein gets first win at Madeira Islands | Scores
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Don't let anxiety ruin your bunker play