When it was time for Queen Victoria to choose the capital city for Canada, she surprised most people by choosing Ottawa. You may also be surprised to find that Ottawa is a cosmopolitan city with small town charm, big time golf and endless natural beauty.
Whether you're into town or country, high adventure of just plain chill, here's a list of golf courses and activities from Lauren's trip to help you plan your own golf adventure.
GolfNow Ottawa: Featured Destinations
Purchase Original Music
"The Lafayette" by John Carroll
- Garcia apologizes to Woods | Tee times
- Sergio 'fried chicken' jab | Tiger: 'Hurtful'
- Mell: Disagree with anchor ban, but pure intent
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Z. Johnson back at Colonial | Groupings | Tee times
- Colonial reax: Garcia remark | Singh, anchor
- Fantasy: BMW PGA, Crowne Plaza power rankings
- Lewis in rainy Bahamas | Under water | Tee times
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Chapman set to defend at Senior PGA | Tee times
- Fowler plans to donate $100K to tornado relief
- McIlroy denies G-Mac rift, mum on management