49ers coach Jim Harbaugh added to Pebble field
- By Ryan Lavner
- Feb 5, 2013 12:50 PM ET
Fresh off a loss in the Super Bowl, San Francisco 49ers head coach Jim Harbaugh has been added to the field for this week’s AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am.
Harbaugh and the rest of the 49ers returned to the Bay Area on Monday afternoon, after losing to the Baltimore Ravens, 34-31, on Sunday night.
Other notable celebrities for the event include New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick, San Francisco Giants pitcher Matt Cain, Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly, Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers, Detroit Tigers pitcher Justin Verlander and former tennis player Andy Roddick.
Harbaugh also played in this event last year. His caddie during the week? Then-starting quarterback Alex Smith.
But after being unceremoniously benched midway through the season, Smith would now seem more likely to snap Harbaugh’s sticks than carry them.
- Kuchar leads suspended Crowne | Glance | Scores
- Molinari leads BMW | Rory, McDowell MC | Scores
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Zoeller: Garcia controversy will 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- USC women sweep team, individual titles at NCAAs
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Friends Cochran, Perry share Sr. PGA lead | Scores
- Bowie Young leads LPGA in Bahamas | Scores
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots