49ers coach Jim Harbaugh added to Pebble field
- By Ryan Lavner
- Feb 5, 2013 12:50 PM ET
Fresh off a loss in the Super Bowl, San Francisco 49ers head coach Jim Harbaugh has been added to the field for this week’s AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am.
Harbaugh and the rest of the 49ers returned to the Bay Area on Monday afternoon, after losing to the Baltimore Ravens, 34-31, on Sunday night.
Other notable celebrities for the event include New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick, San Francisco Giants pitcher Matt Cain, Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly, Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers, Detroit Tigers pitcher Justin Verlander and former tennis player Andy Roddick.
Harbaugh also played in this event last year. His caddie during the week? Then-starting quarterback Alex Smith.
But after being unceremoniously benched midway through the season, Smith would now seem more likely to snap Harbaugh’s sticks than carry them.
- Garcia apologizes to Woods | Tee times
- Sergio 'fried chicken' jab | Tiger: 'Hurtful'
- Mell: Disagree with anchor ban, but pure intent
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Z. Johnson back at Colonial | Groupings | Tee times
- Colonial reax: Garcia remark | Singh, anchor
- Fantasy: BMW PGA, Crowne Plaza power rankings
- Lewis in rainy Bahamas | Under water | Tee times
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Chapman set to defend at Senior PGA | Tee times
- Fowler plans to donate $100K to tornado relief
- McIlroy denies G-Mac rift, mum on management