Amateurs John Peterson and Harris English, both recent college graduates, are treating the Nationwide Children’s Hospital Invitational like just another college tournament through 36 holes.
Peterson, an LSU graduate who won the NCAA Championship in June, holds a one-shot lead over English, a Georgia grad who won the Southern Amateur last week, and a three-shot advantage over Brian Smock and former U.S. Ryder Cup team member, Brett Wetterich.
Peter Uihlein, the reigning U.S. Amateur champ, is also in the mix at The Ohio State University Scarlet Course in Columbus, Ohio after rounds of 69-67 landed him at 6 under – five behind Peterson’s leading 11-under mark.
Follow the action during the final 36 holes with GolfChannel.com's scoring.
Amateurs John Peterson and Harris English lead the way at the Nationwide Children's Hospital Invitational after three rounds, vying to become just the third amateur to win a Nationwide Tour event. Read More
Levy joined the Golf Channel team in 2010 as associate editor for GolfChannel.com.
- LIVE STREAM: Watch Bradley at Byron Nelson
- SCORING: Nelson Day 3 | Volvo: G-Mac in semis
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Palmer, Nicklaus release statements on Venturi
- Bradley keeps Nelson lead | Rd. 2 at a glance
- Korda leads Mobile Bay through 36 | Scores
- McIlroy leaves agent, forms firm | Timeline
- Only one Irish team to compete at World Cup
- Howell hoping for U.S. Open berth via OWGR
- USGA to announce anchoring news Tuesday
- Video: Man drains amazing office putt down stairs
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Improve your thought process