Amateurs John Peterson and Harris English, both recent college graduates, are treating the Nationwide Children’s Hospital Invitational like just another college tournament through 36 holes.
Peterson, an LSU graduate who won the NCAA Championship in June, holds a one-shot lead over English, a Georgia grad who won the Southern Amateur last week, and a three-shot advantage over Brian Smock and former U.S. Ryder Cup team member, Brett Wetterich.
Peter Uihlein, the reigning U.S. Amateur champ, is also in the mix at The Ohio State University Scarlet Course in Columbus, Ohio after rounds of 69-67 landed him at 6 under – five behind Peterson’s leading 11-under mark.
Follow the action during the final 36 holes with GolfChannel.com's scoring.
Amateurs John Peterson and Harris English lead the way at the Nationwide Children's Hospital Invitational after three rounds, vying to become just the third amateur to win a Nationwide Tour event. Read More
Levy joined the Golf Channel team in 2010 as associate editor for GolfChannel.com.
- G-Mac wins Match Play | OWGR No. 7 | Scores
- Bae wins Byron Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- Johnson storms to first LPGA victory | Scores
- What We Learned: McDowell proves matchless
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
- Thanks, Jack: Guan accepts Memorial invite
- McDowell: McIlroy, Horizon split 'fairly amicable'
- Uihlein gets first pro win at Madeira | Scores
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Stay stable in high winds like Bae