CHASKA, Minn. – As expected, the PGA of America plans to dial things up at Hazeltine National on the weekend. The total yardage for Saturday’s third round is 7,591 yards, slightly longer than Friday’s 7,575.
Tees at the par-4 fifth (457 yards), par-4 12th (510 yards) and par-3 13th (220 yards) have all been pushed back, while officials also moved the tees back at the drivable 14th hole to 313 yards (293 yards to the front edge of the green).
- Kuchar leads suspended Crowne | Glance | Scores
- Molinari leads BMW | Rory, McDowell MC | Scores
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Zoeller: Garcia controversy will 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- USC women sweep team, individual titles at NCAAs
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Friends Cochran, Perry share Sr. PGA lead | Scores
- Bowie Young leads LPGA in Bahamas | Scores
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots