CHASKA, Minn. – As expected, the PGA of America plans to dial things up at Hazeltine National on the weekend. The total yardage for Saturday’s third round is 7,591 yards, slightly longer than Friday’s 7,575.
Tees at the par-4 fifth (457 yards), par-4 12th (510 yards) and par-3 13th (220 yards) have all been pushed back, while officials also moved the tees back at the drivable 14th hole to 313 yards (293 yards to the front edge of the green).
- Garcia apologizes to Woods | Tee times
- Sergio 'fried chicken' jab | Tiger: 'Hurtful'
- Mell: Disagree with anchor ban, but pure intent
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Z. Johnson back at Colonial | Groupings | Tee times
- Colonial reax: Garcia remark | Singh, anchor
- Fantasy: BMW PGA, Crowne Plaza power rankings
- Lewis in rainy Bahamas | Under water | Tee times
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Chapman set to defend at Senior PGA | Tee times
- Fowler plans to donate $100K to tornado relief
- McIlroy denies G-Mac rift, mum on management