AKRON, Ohio – Due to a weather forecast that calls for thunderstorms throughout Sunday, tournament officials have moved up tee times for the final round of the WGC-Bridgestone Invitational.
Competitors will now start in threesomes on both the first and 10th tees beginning at 8 a.m. ET.
"There is a likelihood of suspensions throughout the day, but we feel that we must make use of any window of playable weather that arrives," said a statement from the International Federation of PGA Tour Rules Committee.
- Kuchar leads suspended Crowne | Glance | Scores
- Molinari leads BMW | Rory, McDowell MC | Scores
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Zoeller: Garcia controversy will 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- USC women sweep team, individual titles at NCAAs
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Friends Cochran, Perry share Sr. PGA lead | Scores
- Bowie Young leads LPGA in Bahamas | Scores
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots