AKRON, Ohio – The rain-suspended final round of the WGC-Bridgestone will resume at noon, the PGA Tour announced.
Play was suspended due to bad weather at 9:15 a.m., just 1 hour and 15 minutes after play began.
Though rain has ceased at Firestone Country Club, weather forecasts call for storm possibilities through the late afternoon.
- Garcia apologizes to Woods; comment 'stupid'
- Tiger: Sergio remark 'hurtful, inappropriate'
- Garcia makes 'fried chicken' Tiger remark
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Infographic: What's legal, illegal | Timeline
- Z. Johnson, Dufner reunited at Colonial | Tee times
- McIlroy denies G-Mac rift, mum on management
- Inaugural Bahamas LPGA event deluged by rain
- Simpson takes to Twitter, calls for bifurcation
- Clark on anchor ban: 'Not going to roll over'
- Video: Woods talks Garcia feud | Won't clear air