In big caddie news this week – no, not Stevie Williams and Tiger Woods’ high-profile split – Kip Henley split with Brian Gay but will be looping this week at the Greenbrier Classic for veteran Brad Faxon.
“I got lucky,” Henley tweeted Monday afternoon. “I was at the Greenbrier already and Brad Faxon was looking for a looper. Looking forward to learning new stuff. He’s been around.”
This will be Faxon’s 702nd and final PGA Tour start before turning 50 on Aug. 1 and focusing on the Champions Tour full time.
In a column for Golf.com, Brad Faxon revealed that the Tour will determine its stance on anchoring Monday. Read More
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Infographic: What's legal, illegal | Timeline
- Video: Woods talks Garcia feud | Won't clear air
- Z. Johnson, Dufner reunited at Crowne Plaza
- Steele: Expect a player to sue USGA, R&A
- Uihlein's amazing journey | Tour on fans calling in
- Peterson to donate to Okla. tornado victims
- Statements: PGA Tour, PGAA | LPGA | USGA
- Pettersson asks for 'a few days' | Pavin's take
- Manufacturer: 'Golf lost today' | Time to adapt
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Weekly Fix: Exposing a great golf instruction myth