ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates – One member of the European Tour community that isn’t present at this week’s de facto season opener in Abu Dhabi is Ryder Cup staple Paul Casey.
The Englishman is on the disabled list following a skiing injury earlier this month in Colorado. Casey dislocated his right shoulder in the accident and expected to miss a few months of play, but his manager with IMG told GTC this week that he could be ready to play in time for the WGC-Match Play Championship in early March.
IMG’s Guy Kinnings said Casey is already hitting wedge shots and that his injury is healing faster than expected.
After dislocating his right shoulder during a snowboarding trip, Englishman Paul Casey will miss the first two months in a Ryder Cup year. Read More
Keegan Bradley again bogeyed Nos. 1 and 18 in the second round of the HP Byron Nelson Championship. Unlike the first round, Bradley didn't set a course record. But he still finished with a three-strok... Read More
- LIVE STREAM: Watch Bradley at Byron Nelson
- SCORING: Nelson Day 3 | Volvo: G-Mac in semis
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Palmer, Nicklaus release statements on Venturi
- Bradley keeps Nelson lead | Rd. 2 at a glance
- Korda leads Mobile Bay through 36 | Scores
- McIlroy leaves agent, forms firm | Timeline
- Only one Irish team to compete at World Cup
- Howell hoping for U.S. Open berth via OWGR
- USGA to announce anchoring news Tuesday
- Video: Man drains amazing office putt down stairs
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Improve your thought process