CHASKA, Minn. – For all those waiting to pick Paul Casey in their PGA Championship office pools the wait will continue.
According to Casey’s manager at IMG the world No. 3 will make a game-time decision on Thursday whether to play or not. Casey withdrew after six holes last week at the WGC-Bridgestone Invitational with a rib muscle injury and had been icing and resting ever since.
Casey was spotted on the Hazeltine National practice range Wednesday afternoon rubbing his chest and the Englishman’s workout was limited. Experience suggests muscle injuries have tendency to linger, but Casey is not used to sitting out majors. Expect to see him on Thursday’s tee sheet.
- Garcia apologizes to Woods | Tee times
- Sergio 'fried chicken' jab | Tiger: 'Hurtful'
- Mell: Disagree with anchor ban, but pure intent
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Z. Johnson back at Colonial | Groupings | Tee times
- Colonial reax: Garcia remark | Singh, anchor
- Fantasy: BMW PGA, Crowne Plaza power rankings
- Lewis in rainy Bahamas | Under water | Tee times
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Chapman set to defend at Senior PGA | Tee times
- Fowler plans to donate $100K to tornado relief
- McIlroy denies G-Mac rift, mum on management