Cheyenne Woods made her first cut as a professional Friday at the Evian Masters.
Michelle Wie also advanced to the weekend, making her the only player from her star-studded grouping to make the cut. Yani Tseng and Lexi Thompson, who played the first two rounds with Wie, both missed the cut.
Woods, niece to Tiger Woods, shot a 3-under-par 69 to move into a tie for 18th place at 4-under 140. She is playing on a sponsor exemption. Her first two starts, the Wegmans LPGA Championship and the U.S. Women's Open, were majors.
Wie posted a 72 and is tied for 52nd.
In a recent episode of "Feherty," Rocco Mediate detailed a request he made of Tiger Woods for an autograph that went largely unfulfilled. Read More
- SCORING: McDowell, Jaidee in Match Play final
- Bradley leads by 1 | At a glance | Scores
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Singh among Byron Nelson MDF casualties
- Chella Choi leads; Nordqvist fires 61 | Scores
- You Oughta Know: HP Byron Nelson Championship
- No. 1 Cal (11 wins) headlines 30-team NCAA field
- Colsaerts' drive results in bathroom drop | Video
- Only one Irish team to compete at World Cup
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Don't let anxiety ruin your bunker play