Cheyenne Woods made her first cut as a professional Friday at the Evian Masters.
Michelle Wie also advanced to the weekend, making her the only player from her star-studded grouping to make the cut. Yani Tseng and Lexi Thompson, who played the first two rounds with Wie, both missed the cut.
Woods, niece to Tiger Woods, shot a 3-under-par 69 to move into a tie for 18th place at 4-under 140. She is playing on a sponsor exemption. Her first two starts, the Wegmans LPGA Championship and the U.S. Women's Open, were majors.
Wie posted a 72 and is tied for 52nd.
In a recent episode of "Feherty," Rocco Mediate detailed a request he made of Tiger Woods for an autograph that went largely unfulfilled. Read More
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Palmer, Nicklaus release statements on Venturi
- Bradley leads Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- Korda leads Mobile Bay through 36 | Scores
- McIlroy leaves agent, forms firm | Timeline
- Only one Irish team to compete at World Cup
- G-Mac, Colsaerts in Volvo quarterfinals | Results
- USGA to announce anchoring news Tuesday
- Guan shoots 70-77, misses first PGA Tour cut
- Video: Man drains amazing office putt down stairs
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Improve your thought process