Cheyenne Woods made her first cut as a professional Friday at the Evian Masters.
Michelle Wie also advanced to the weekend, making her the only player from her star-studded grouping to make the cut. Yani Tseng and Lexi Thompson, who played the first two rounds with Wie, both missed the cut.
Woods, niece to Tiger Woods, shot a 3-under-par 69 to move into a tie for 18th place at 4-under 140. She is playing on a sponsor exemption. Her first two starts, the Wegmans LPGA Championship and the U.S. Women's Open, were majors.
Wie posted a 72 and is tied for 52nd.
- Kuchar leads suspended Crowne | Glance | Scores
- Molinari leads BMW | Rory, McDowell MC | Scores
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Zoeller: Garcia controversy will 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- USC women sweep team, individual titles at NCAAs
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Friends Cochran, Perry share Sr. PGA lead | Scores
- Bowie Young leads LPGA in Bahamas | Scores
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots