WHITE SULPHUR SPRINGS, W. Va. – Halfway through the year, John Daly’s 2012 campaign has been slightly less than stellar.
In the five PGA Tour events he’s played this season, Daly’s best finish was a T-19 at the FedEx St. Jude Classic.
His other starts include a missed cut, T-41, T-51 and T-52.
But this week at The Greenbrier Classic, things may be looking up.
Through two rounds Daly is 5 under and four off the pace set by Webb Simpson.
The two other times he played at the Greenbrier, he finished 77th in 2010 and then missed the cut in 2011.
When the CIMB Classic becomes the first-ever FedEx Cup event in Asia this fall, it will do so from a new venue and with one of the game's biggest stars highlighting its field. Read More
- Tiger out of AT&T with elbow injury | Timeline
- Woods, McIlroy to play in Dubai Jan. 2014
- Rose highlights Travelers | Groups | Tee times
- Fantasy: Travelers Championship rankings, picks
- Rose media tour | 'Top 10' | 'Today' | 'Dan Patrick'
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Li, 10, in Publinx match play | Nine-year-old's 58
- Grill Room: Seinfeld tells golf jokes on 'Late Night'
- Nike signs No. 1 am | Deere invite for Spieth
- Obama mentions Rory in Belfast speech
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path