KAPALUA, Hawaii – The top seven in the Official World Golf Ranking remained unchanged after the year’s first week, but there were some major moves not much further down the list.
With his win at the Hyundai Tournament of Champions, Dustin Johnson jumped from 23rd all the way to 12th. He is just one spot ahead of Steve Stricker, who moved up five places thanks to a runner-up finish.
Meanwhile, with a third-place finish, Brandt Snedeker climbed two places to No. 8, the highest ranking of his career.
After battling a series of rib injuries over the past few years, Brandt Snedeker has been diagnosed with a bone condition called low bone turnover. Read More
- LIVE STREAM: Crowne Plaza Invitational, Rd. 3
- SCORING: BMW PGA | Colonial | Senior PGA | LPGA
- Westy in position for first BMW PGA Champ. win
- Monty: All afraid to talk | Zoeller: Will 'blow over'
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Colonial's Rd. 2 concludes with Kuchar on top
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- Friends Cochran, Perry share Senior PGA lead
- Pettersen trails Bowie Young at Bahamas LPGA
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots