It appears to be a two-man race for the Crowne Plaza Invitational at Colonial.
Jason Dufner leads Zach Johnson by a shot after three rounds at Hogan's Alley. Dufner is 15 under through 54 holes after a Saturday 66 while Johnson, the 2010 Colonial winner, fired a 65 to reach 14 under par.
The nearest player to Johnson is seven shots behind second place. Tom Gillis is alone in third at 7 under, while Bo Van Pelt is another shot off the lead in fourth place.
Dufner is looking for his third win in his last four PGA Tour starts. He picked up his first PGA Tour win in New Orleans last month before winning last week at the HP Byron Nelson Championship.
Johnson finished T-2 at The Players.
- Video: Rose on 'Dan Patrick Show' | Travelers
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Rose on NBC's 'Today' | Used 'force' at Merion
- Nine-year-old shoots 58 in junior tournament
- Obama mentions McIlroy during Belfast speech
- Notes: Rose considers coach Foley a true friend
- Rose wins first major | Tops Phil | Scores
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Woods' major futility | Stuck on 14 | Tracker
- Others race to try Rose's putter | What's in the bag?
- Mickelson criticizes No. 3; USGA responds
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path