Easy as 1, 2, 3: Rory, Tiger, Luke grouped at Doral
- By Jay Coffin
- Mar 5, 2013 2:10 PM ET
DORAL, Fla. – The WGC-Cadillac Championship kept with its tradition of grouping players together based on the Official World Golf Ranking.
That means Rory McIlroy, who would’ve had the entire golf world watching his every move anyway because of last week’s WD, is grouped with Tiger Woods for the first two rounds at Doral. The third member of the group is Luke Donald. They will go off the 10th tee Thursday at 11:53 a.m. ET and the first tee Friday at 12:59 p.m. ET. (Click for full tee times)
A group of high-profile Americans are together for the first two rounds. Bubba Watson, Phil Mickelson and the semi-retired Steve Stricker go off the first tee Thursday at 12:48 p.m. ET and the 10th tee Friday at 11:53 a.m. ET.
- LIVE STREAM: Crowne Plaza Invit., Round 1
- SCORING: BMW PGA | Crowne Plaza | Senior PGA
- Euro chief: Sergio has several 'colored' friends
- Garcia: Remark 'stupid'; apologizes to Woods
- Sergio 'fried chicken' jab | Tiger: 'Hurtful'
- R. Palmer uses local knowledge in Colonial 62
- Anchor lawyer: Hope for best, prepare for worst
- LPGA Bahamas going 12 holes in Rd. 1 | Tee times
- Grill Room: Trevino regrets 'Happy Gilmore' cameo
- Mell: Disagree with anchor ban, but pure intent
- Back-nine 41 dooms Rory's BMW PGA opener
- U.S. Open champ respectfully disagrees with USGA
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation