Firestone’s 16th hole had a 5.16 stroke average as Friday’s morning wave was approaching the turn. Perhaps even more stunning is that not a single player through 1 ½ rounds has even attempted to reach the 667-yard hole in two shots and there has not been a single eagle recorded (and only one all week last year).
No need to dial back grooves or golf balls to quiet the Tour’s big bats. All one needs is half the available land in Cuyahoga County.
- Euro chief: Sergio has several 'colored' friends
- Garcia calls O'Grady's remarks 'unfortunate'
- Zoeller expects Garcia controversy to 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Palmer answers challenge | At a glance | Scores
- Stars stumble in BMW PGA | 41 by Rory | Scores
- Grill Room: Trevino regrets 'Happy Gilmore' cameo
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Anchor lawyer: Hope for best, prepare for worst
- Haas, Waldorf co-lead Sr. PGA Champ. | Scores
- LPGA Bahamas going 12 holes in Rd. 1 | Tee times
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots