RANCHO MIRAGE, Calif. – Thoughts of frozen yogurt took Song-Hee Kim to the top of the leaderboard Friday at the Kraft Nabisco Championship.
Kim is yet another pupil of Pia Nilsson and Lynn Marriott and their Vision 54 approach.
Brittany Lincicome credited the duo’s methods with helping her win the Kraft Nabisco last year. They got Lincicome to sing country western songs to relax on the course. Their ideas include engaging the right brain, the more artistic and creative side of the mind, to put a player in a state less technically and mechanically focused.
“I like frozen yogurt,” Kim said. “So that makes me pretty happy.”
- Garcia apologizes to Woods | Tee times
- Sergio 'fried chicken' jab | Tiger: 'Hurtful'
- Mell: Disagree with anchor ban, but pure intent
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Z. Johnson back at Colonial | Groupings | Tee times
- Colonial reax: Garcia remark | Singh, anchor
- Fantasy: BMW PGA, Crowne Plaza power rankings
- Lewis in rainy Bahamas | Under water | Tee times
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Chapman set to defend at Senior PGA | Tee times
- Fowler plans to donate $100K to tornado relief
- McIlroy denies G-Mac rift, mum on management