The Lucas Glover tour continues. The newly minted U.S. Open champion delivered David Letterman's famed Top 10 list Tuesday night.
Drumroll please: The Top 10 Things Lucas Glover Would Like To Say After Winning The U.S. Open
10. I’d like to thank Tiger Woods for letting someone else win.
9. I started playing golf in March.
8. I forgot my wedge yesterday, so I used a rake.
7. Honestly, I’m just glad to be out of the rain.
6. I had Phil Mickelson in the office pool.
5. Ladies, my last name isn’t “Glover”—it’s “G. Lover.”
4. I drive for show, I putt for dough.
3. Does anybody have a phone number for that Jon & Kate lady?
2. If there’s anything more exciting than watching golf, it’s ten lame jokes read by a guy who plays golf.
1. Even I have never heard of me.