Retief Goosen and Jim Furyk share the lead after 54 holes of the Transitions Championship. Both players are on 11-under par after Goosen carded 6-under 65 and Furyk came in with 66 on Saturday.
Furyk and Goosen are both past champions of this event, with Furyk winning two years ago and Goosen taking the title in 2003 and '09.
Halfway leader Jason Dufner shot 71 to sit tied with Sang-moon Bae on 10 under in a tie for third.
John Mallinger and Ken Duke are tied for fifth at 9 under.
Ernie Els, Luke Donald and Chez Reavie trail the lead duo by three shots at the Copperhead Course at Innisbrook.
Already well in front in the team competition, the USC Trojans are now on the verge of both team and individual NCAA titles entering the final round of competition at the University of Georgia Golf Co... Read More
- Euro chief: Sergio has several 'colored' friends
- Garcia calls O'Grady's remarks 'unfortunate'
- Zoeller expects Garcia controversy to 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Palmer answers challenge | At a glance | Scores
- Stars stumble in BMW PGA | 41 by Rory | Scores
- Grill Room: Trevino regrets 'Happy Gilmore' cameo
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Anchor lawyer: Hope for best, prepare for worst
- Haas, Waldorf co-lead Sr. PGA Champ. | Scores
- LPGA Bahamas going 12 holes in Rd. 1 | Tee times
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots