He Said/She Said: Celebrity edition
As the PGA Tour visits the City of Angels ... La La Land ... Hollywood ... for this week's Northern Trust Open, the Golf Guy and Birdie Bailey Mosier offer golfers who resemble celebrities.
As for the two of us, what stars most catch our persona and looks?
By BIRDIE BAILEY
There’s nearly 20 years that separate us, but if there was one woman I would want to play me in a movie, it would be Julia Roberts.
No, there are no physical resemblances, but I think she represents me on a less superficial level. From what I gather of her personality and the characters she plays, I think she embodies the woman I aspire to be – and hopefully already am.
She’s strong, yet vulnerable. She loves to laugh and has a great laugh. She’s timeless, classic and classy. She’s dedicated and determined; adaptable and irreplaceable.
I can think of very few – if any? – negative things to say about Roberts, and I would be honored and privileged to have a woman of her caliber play me in a movie.
By THE GOLF GUY
Because of my self-imposed anonymous status, my hands are tied when it comes to picking out an actor that looks like me. However, I can let the director of the film know some personality traits that pretty much capture my 'essence.' Here is the Golf Guy in a nutshell:
Tags: Northern Trust Open
- Bradley leads by 1 | At a glance | Scores
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Singh among Byron Nelson MDF casualties
- Chella Choi leads; Nordqvist fires 61 | Scores
- G-Mac bests Colsaerts in Volvo quarters | Results
- You Oughta Know: HP Byron Nelson Championship
- Colsaerts' drive results in bathroom drop | Video
- Only one Irish team to compete at World Cup
- Howell hoping for U.S. Open berth via OWGR
- USGA to announce anchoring news Tuesday
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Improve your thought process