The South Korean players are unassuming off the course and killers on it. How can they shy away from eye contact then rip your heart out? Who knows. I do know this though. We haven't had a Player of the Year since Beth Daniel in 1994.
Hey American girls, take a page from my Grey Goose 19th Hole cohort Johnny Hawkins. Get angry.
- Bradley leads by 1 | At a glance | Scores
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Singh among Byron Nelson MDF casualties
- Chella Choi leads; Nordqvist fires 61 | Scores
- G-Mac bests Colsaerts in Volvo quarters | Results
- You Oughta Know: HP Byron Nelson Championship
- Colsaerts' drive results in bathroom drop | Video
- Only one Irish team to compete at World Cup
- Howell hoping for U.S. Open berth via OWGR
- USGA to announce anchoring news Tuesday
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Improve your thought process