Anthony Kim withdrew from the Valero Texas Open after 14 holes on Thursday, citing a wrist injury.
Kim was 8-over par on the round when he pulled out, including a quadruple-bogey eight at the the 12th hole – his third of the day.
According to Kelly Tilghman, Kim injured wrist on No. 1 – his 10th hole of the round – later feeling numbness up his to elbow. Kim will head to Dallas for an MRI to evaluate the injury.
This is the second consecutive tournament in which Kim has withdrawn. He pulled out of the Shell Houston Open after an opening-round 79.
Tags: Anthony Kim
- LIVE STREAM: Watch Sorenstam in 'Go Annika'
- Garcia apologizes to Woods | Tee times
- Garcia makes 'fried chicken' Tiger remark
- Mell: Disagree with anchor ban, but pure intent
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Z. Johnson back at Colonial | Groupings | Tee times
- Colonial reax: Garcia remark | Singh, anchor
- Fantasy: BMW PGA, Crowne Plaza power rankings
- Lewis in rainy Bahamas | Under water | Tee times
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Chapman set to defend at Senior PGA | Tee times
- Fowler, Mahan to donate to tornado relief efforts
- McIlroy denies G-Mac rift, mum on management