Anthony Kim withdrew from the Valero Texas Open after 14 holes on Thursday, citing a wrist injury.
Kim was 8-over par on the round when he pulled out, including a quadruple-bogey eight at the the 12th hole – his third of the day.
According to Kelly Tilghman, Kim injured wrist on No. 1 – his 10th hole of the round – later feeling numbness up his to elbow. Kim will head to Dallas for an MRI to evaluate the injury.
This is the second consecutive tournament in which Kim has withdrawn. He pulled out of the Shell Houston Open after an opening-round 79.
Tags: Anthony Kim
- Euro chief: Sergio has several 'colored' friends
- Garcia calls O'Grady's remarks 'unfortunate'
- Zoeller expects Garcia controversy to 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Palmer answers challenge | At a glance | Scores
- Stars stumble in BMW PGA | 41 by Rory | Scores
- Grill Room: Trevino regrets 'Happy Gilmore' cameo
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Anchor lawyer: Hope for best, prepare for worst
- Haas, Waldorf co-lead Sr. PGA Champ. | Scores
- LPGA Bahamas going 12 holes in Rd. 1 | Tee times
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots