After shooting a first-round 2-over 74 at Quail Hollow on Thursday, Anthony Kim withdrew from the Wells Fargo Championship. Kim cited a nagging wrist injury.
This is the third consecutive event from which Kim has withdrawn. Kim pulled out of the Shell Houston Open after opening with 79 and withdrew after playing the first 14 holes of the Valero Texas Open in 8 over par.
Sitting at 210th on the PGA Tour money list, Kim faces the possibility of going back to Q-School. The exemptions he earned for his three wins from 2008 and 2010, including the '08 Wells Fargo Championship, end this season.
Keegan Bradley again bogeyed Nos. 1 and 18 in the second round of the HP Byron Nelson Championship. Unlike the first round, Bradley didn't set a course record. But he still finished with a three-strok... Read More
- SCORING: Nelson Day 3 | Volvo: G-Mac in semis
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Palmer, Nicklaus release statements on Venturi
- Bradley leads Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- Korda leads Mobile Bay through 36 | Scores
- McIlroy leaves agent, forms firm | Timeline
- Only one Irish team to compete at World Cup
- USGA to announce anchoring news Tuesday
- Guan shoots 70-77, misses first PGA Tour cut
- Video: Man drains amazing office putt down stairs
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Improve your thought process