After shooting a first-round 2-over 74 at Quail Hollow on Thursday, Anthony Kim withdrew from the Wells Fargo Championship. Kim cited a nagging wrist injury.
This is the third consecutive event from which Kim has withdrawn. Kim pulled out of the Shell Houston Open after opening with 79 and withdrew after playing the first 14 holes of the Valero Texas Open in 8 over par.
Sitting at 210th on the PGA Tour money list, Kim faces the possibility of going back to Q-School. The exemptions he earned for his three wins from 2008 and 2010, including the '08 Wells Fargo Championship, end this season.
- Video: Rose on 'Dan Patrick Show' | Travelers
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Rose on NBC's 'Today' | Used 'force' at Merion
- Nine-year-old shoots 58 in junior tournament
- Obama mentions McIlroy during Belfast speech
- Notes: Rose considers Foley a true friend
- Rose wins first major | Tops Phil | Scores
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Woods' major futility | Stuck on 14 | Tracker
- Others race to try Rose's putter | What's in the bag?
- Mickelson criticizes No. 3; USGA responds
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path