Two players on the Hazeltine National practice range this week have said that Glover – or G. Lover, as his Letterman alter-ego likes – is hitting his driver further and straighter than anyone else on Tour right now and that Bethpage beauty suggests they were not exaggerating.
Glover’s swing coach, Sea Island (Ga.) Resort’s Mike Taylor, headed onto the course on Tuesday to get a look at his man. Taylor caught up with Glover on the fifth hole who proceeded to hole his second shot.
“OK, everything looks good,” Taylor smiled and jokingly headed for the clubhouse.
- LIVE STREAM: Watch Lexi, Lewis in LPGA finale
- SCORING: Bae leads Bradley | LPGA Mobile Bay
- McDowell wins Volvo World Match Play | Results
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
- Bradley leads Nelson by 1 | At a glance
- McDowell: McIlroy, Horizon split 'fairly amicable'
- Cancer can't keep Auburn women out of NCAAs
- Uihlein gets first win at Madeira Islands | Scores
- Chella Choi leads Mobile; Nordqvist fires 61
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Don't let anxiety ruin your bunker play