Two players on the Hazeltine National practice range this week have said that Glover – or G. Lover, as his Letterman alter-ego likes – is hitting his driver further and straighter than anyone else on Tour right now and that Bethpage beauty suggests they were not exaggerating.
Glover’s swing coach, Sea Island (Ga.) Resort’s Mike Taylor, headed onto the course on Tuesday to get a look at his man. Taylor caught up with Glover on the fifth hole who proceeded to hole his second shot.
“OK, everything looks good,” Taylor smiled and jokingly headed for the clubhouse.
- Bradley leads by 1 | At a glance | Scores
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Singh among Byron Nelson MDF casualties
- Chella Choi leads; Nordqvist fires 61 | Scores
- G-Mac bests Colsaerts in Volvo quarters | Results
- You Oughta Know: HP Byron Nelson Championship
- Colsaerts' drive results in bathroom drop | Video
- Only one Irish team to compete at World Cup
- Howell hoping for U.S. Open berth via OWGR
- USGA to announce anchoring news Tuesday
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Improve your thought process