CHASKA, Minn. – I walked with Phil Mickelson today at Hazeltine. He seemed in very good spirits. At times, his game was spectacular and at times it was erratic.
His shortgame coach Dave Pelz was walking with him and they seemed to be happy with his stroke as he made many solid putts.
Mickelson is a bit of a wildcard, but his best stuff this year has been reserved for the majors.
- Kuchar leads suspended Crowne | Glance | Scores
- Molinari leads BMW | Rory, McDowell MC | Scores
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Zoeller: Garcia controversy will 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- USC women sweep team, individual titles at NCAAs
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Friends Cochran, Perry share Sr. PGA lead | Scores
- Bowie Young leads LPGA in Bahamas | Scores
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots