CHASKA, Minn. – Despite overnight rain, threatening skies and a cool, wet wind, play at the 91st PGA Championship got underway on schedule early Sunday.
Officials had feared Hazeltine National would be unplayable, but the course weathered the overnight storm and Sean O’Hair teed off at 7:36 a.m. (CT).
- USGA, R&A announce ban on anchored stroke
- Infographic: What's legal, illegal | Timeline
- Tiger: Clear air? 'No' | Sergio: 'Not afraid'
- G-Mac wins Match Play | OWGR No. 7 | Scores
- Bae wins Byron Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- Lefty to play Memphis for 1st time since '09
- Johnson storms to first LPGA victory | Scores
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
- Thanks, Jack: Guan accepts Memorial invite
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Stay stable in high winds like Bae