Move over, Arnie: Daly enters beverage business
- By Ryan Lavner
- Dec 10, 2012 11:29 AM ET
Whether it will soon become as popular as The Arnold Palmer remains to be seen, but John Daly is trying his hand in the beverage business.
Last week on Twitter, Long John announced his new business venture: The Original John Daly Cocktail, which comes in sweet tea lemonade, peach tea lemonade and raspberry tea lemonade . . . with a shot of vodka.
The drink (tagline: Grip It & Sip It) will first be available in BevMo stories in Arizona, California and Nevada, he announced.
Two years ago, he became irked when restaurants offered a John Daly without his approval. He said it was trademark infringement.
Tags: John Daly
Facing a likely missed cut, John Daly withdrew from the Stadion Classic on the Web.com Tour after nine holes Friday, citing a shoulder injury. Read More
- Kuchar holds Crowne lead | At a glance | Scores
- Westy in position for first BMW PGA win | Scores
- Putter aid gets Overton DQ'd | Clark in mix
- You Oughta Know: Kuchar seeks personal best
- Monty: All afraid to talk | Zoeller: Will 'blow over'
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Perry takes Senior PGA lead into Day 4 | Scores
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- Moreno leads by one in Bahamas LPGA | Scores
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots