Move over, Arnie: Daly enters beverage business
- By Ryan Lavner
- Dec 10, 2012 11:29 AM ET
Whether it will soon become as popular as The Arnold Palmer remains to be seen, but John Daly is trying his hand in the beverage business.
Last week on Twitter, Long John announced his new business venture: The Original John Daly Cocktail, which comes in sweet tea lemonade, peach tea lemonade and raspberry tea lemonade . . . with a shot of vodka.
The drink (tagline: Grip It & Sip It) will first be available in BevMo stories in Arizona, California and Nevada, he announced.
Two years ago, he became irked when restaurants offered a John Daly without his approval. He said it was trademark infringement.
Tags: John Daly
Facing a likely missed cut, John Daly withdrew from the Stadion Classic on the Web.com Tour after nine holes Friday, citing a shoulder injury. Read More
- LIVE STREAM: Crowne Plaza Invitational, Rd. 3
- SCORING: BMW PGA | Colonial | Senior PGA | LPGA
- Westy in position for first BMW PGA Champ. win
- Monty: All afraid to talk | Zoeller: Will 'blow over'
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Colonial's Rd. 2 concludes with Kuchar on top
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- Friends Cochran, Perry share Senior PGA lead
- Pettersen trails Bowie Young at Bahamas LPGA
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots