Although there is still plenty of time remaining in 2011, and an official event on the Tour de Las Americas, the final World Golf Ranking was published on Sunday and the top 50 players secured invitations to next year’s Masters.
Gary Woodland also dropped outside the top 50 (No. 52), but he was already qualified for The Masters. Players can still qualify for the season’s first major by either winning a PGA Tour event or moving into the top 50 in the ranking published the week before the tournament.
Graeme McDowell and Lee Westwood both weighed in on Rory McIlroy's decision to leave Horizon Sports Management. Read More
- Garcia apologizes to Woods; comment 'stupid'
- Tiger: Sergio remark 'hurtful, inappropriate'
- Garcia makes 'fried chicken' Tiger remark
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Colonial reax: Garcia's comments | Singh, anchoring
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Infographic: What's legal, illegal | Timeline
- Z. Johnson, Dufner reunited at Colonial | Tee times
- Fowler, Mahan to donate to tornado relief efforts
- Fantasy: BMW PGA, Crowne Plaza power rankings
- McIlroy denies G-Mac rift, mum on management
- Simpson wants bifurcation | Clark's take