Golf aside, Bo and BJ Wie did a wonderful job raising daughter Michelle who is a charming and talented young lady.
By not having access to Michelle at the Solheim Cup, their little bird seemed to finally spread her wings. How much of that was being able to stand on her own two feet? Not sure. But something freed her up, and golf, by nature, means eventually standing alone in competition.
Bo was a notorious hoverer. I know that you're always a parent, but I also know that sometimes you gotta relinquish that parental control.
- SCORING: BMW PGA | Crowne Plaza | Senior PGA
- Garcia: Remark 'stupid'; apologizes to Woods
- Sergio 'fried chicken' jab | Tiger: 'Hurtful'
- Mell: Disagree with anchor ban, but pure intent
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Colonial reax: Garcia remark | Singh, anchor
- Lewis in rainy Bahamas | Under water | Tee times
- U.S. Open champ respectfully disagrees with USGA
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Chapman set to defend at Senior PGA | Tee times
- Fowler plans to donate $100K to tornado relief
- McIlroy denies G-Mac rift, mum on management