PGA Hotline 2.0 offers swing tips to golfers
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Jan 23, 2013 1:20 PM ET
Have questions for some of the top PGA professionals in the game?
You don’t need to be at the PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando, Fla., to hear from them.
PGA Hotline 2.0, a PGA of America initiative, is helping assist golfers with their swing-related questions. Those inquiries will be answered in real-time by many of the top men and women PGA professionals, including the Golf Channel’s Michael Breed, via Facebook, Twitter, email or by phone on Thursday, Jan. 24 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET.
You can submit your questions via the Twitter handle @GolfTipsHotline, using the hashtag #golfhotline, visiting the PGA Golf Tips Hotline 2.0 Facebook page, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 1-888-PGA-PLAY (1-888-742-7529).
During this event, the PGA professionals will conduct 15-minute live video lessons at the top of every hour from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Here is a list of scheduled guests:
9-9:15 a.m.: Randy Smith
10-10:15 a.m.: Dave Stockton
11-11:15 a.m.: Todd Anderson
Noon-12:15 p.m.: Suzy Whaley
1-1:15 p.m.: Mike Malaska
2-2:15 p.m.: Michael Breed
3-3:15 p.m.: Joe Hallett
The video player will start streaming live at 9:00 a.m. ET Thursday on PGA.com.
Tags: PGA of America
Both vocal during the commenting period in opposition of the proposed ban on anchoring, the PGA Tour and PGA of America both responded Tuesday to its adoption as a new Rule of Golf as of January 1, 20... Read More
PGA president Ted Bishop isn't standing down. After challenging the anchor ban, he's now taking on the R&A's male-only membership. Read More
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Garcia sorry, apologizes to Woods | Scores
- Sergio 'fried chicken' jab | Tiger: 'Hurtful'
- Mell: Disagree with anchor ban, but pure intent
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Z. Johnson back at Colonial | Groupings | Tee times
- Colonial reax: Garcia remark | Singh, anchor
- Fantasy: BMW PGA, Crowne Plaza power rankings
- Lewis in rainy Bahamas | Under water | Tee times
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Chapman set to defend at Senior PGA | Tee times
- Fowler plans to donate $100K to tornado relief
- McIlroy denies G-Mac rift, mum on management