NORTON, Mass. – The PGA Tour announced late Wednesday that Deutsche Bank has agreed to extend its title sponsorship of the second FedEx Cup playoff event through 2016.
The Deutsche Bank has been the second leg of the Tour’s post-season since the inception of the playoffs in 2007 and is the only official event with a scheduled Monday finish.
This week’s Deutsche Bank Championship, which benefits the Tiger Woods Foundation, marks the 10th playing of the event.
- G-Mac wins Match Play | OWGR No. 7 | Scores
- Bae wins Byron Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- Johnson storms to first LPGA victory | Scores
- What We Learned: McDowell proves matchless
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
- Thanks, Jack: Guan accepts Memorial invite
- McDowell: McIlroy, Horizon split 'fairly amicable'
- Uihlein gets first pro win at Madeira | Scores
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Stay stable in high winds like Bae