KIAWAH ISLAND, S.C. – The sun is shining Sunday morning at Kiawah Island’s Ocean Course.
Good thing – it’s going to be a long final day at the 94th PGA Championship.
Play resumed at 7:45 a.m. ET Sunday amid warm sunshine and light winds.
Tiger Woods resumed his third round facing an 8-footer for par on the eighth hole, but the putt lipped out and he dropped another shot. He turned in 4-over 40, and was six shots behind the leaders as the final group headed to the back nine.
The final round is scheduled to begin at 11:44 a.m. in threesomes off split tees. The final group will go off at 1:45 p.m.
Tags: PGA Championship
- Video: Rose on 'Dan Patrick Show' | Travelers
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Rose on NBC's 'Today' | Used 'force' at Merion
- Nine-year-old shoots 58 in junior tournament
- Obama mentions McIlroy during Belfast speech
- Notes: Rose considers coach Foley a true friend
- Rose wins first major | Tops Phil | Scores
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Woods' major futility | Stuck on 14 | Tracker
- Others race to try Rose's putter | What's in the bag?
- Mickelson criticizes No. 3; USGA responds
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path