KIAWAH ISLAND, S.C. – The sun is shining Sunday morning at Kiawah Island’s Ocean Course.
Good thing – it’s going to be a long final day at the 94th PGA Championship.
Play resumed at 7:45 a.m. ET Sunday amid warm sunshine and light winds.
Tiger Woods resumed his third round facing an 8-footer for par on the eighth hole, but the putt lipped out and he dropped another shot. He turned in 4-over 40, and was six shots behind the leaders as the final group headed to the back nine.
The final round is scheduled to begin at 11:44 a.m. in threesomes off split tees. The final group will go off at 1:45 p.m.
Tags: PGA Championship
- Euro chief: Sergio has several 'colored' friends
- Garcia calls O'Grady's remarks 'unfortunate'
- Zoeller expects Garcia controversy to 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Palmer answers challenge | At a glance | Scores
- Stars stumble in BMW PGA | 41 by Rory | Scores
- Grill Room: Trevino regrets 'Happy Gilmore' cameo
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Anchor lawyer: Hope for best, prepare for worst
- Haas, Waldorf co-lead Sr. PGA Champ. | Scores
- LPGA Bahamas going 12 holes in Rd. 1 | Tee times
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots