KIAWAH ISLAND, S.C. – The sun is shining Sunday morning at Kiawah Island’s Ocean Course.
Good thing – it’s going to be a long final day at the 94th PGA Championship.
Play resumed at 7:45 a.m. ET Sunday amid warm sunshine and light winds.
Tiger Woods resumed his third round facing an 8-footer for par on the eighth hole, but the putt lipped out and he dropped another shot. He turned in 4-over 40, and was six shots behind the leaders as the final group headed to the back nine.
The final round is scheduled to begin at 11:44 a.m. in threesomes off split tees. The final group will go off at 1:45 p.m.
Tags: PGA Championship
- G-Mac wins Match Play | OWGR No. 7 | Scores
- Bae wins Byron Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- Johnson storms to first LPGA victory | Scores
- What We Learned: McDowell proves matchless
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
- Thanks, Jack: Guan accepts Memorial invite
- McDowell: McIlroy, Horizon split 'fairly amicable'
- Uihlein gets first pro win at Madeira | Scores
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Stay stable in high winds like Bae