Final predictions for the WGC-Match Play
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Feb 24, 2013 1:41 PM ET
MARANA, Ariz. – The final of the WGC-Accenture Match Play Championship gets under way Sunday at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Club at Dove Mountain.
All you need to know about the final turn at Dove Mountain is that the defending champion has now gone 166 holes at the Match Play without trailing.
The Australian never found his rhythm in his semifinal match against Kuchar but has shown an impressive resilience this week and Poulter may be due for a letdown after his loss to Mahan.
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Garcia sorry, apologizes to Woods | Scores
- Sergio 'fried chicken' jab | Tiger: 'Hurtful'
- Mell: Disagree with anchor ban, but pure intent
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Z. Johnson back at Colonial | Groupings | Tee times
- Colonial reax: Garcia remark | Singh, anchor
- Fantasy: BMW PGA, Crowne Plaza power rankings
- Lewis in rainy Bahamas | Under water | Tee times
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Chapman set to defend at Senior PGA | Tee times
- Fowler plans to donate $100K to tornado relief
- McIlroy denies G-Mac rift, mum on management