Long John is not too far removed from a second-round 88 (51 on the back nine) at the Buick Open. But Wednesday, Daly was at it again on the practice range, with seemingly everyone in Minnesota wanting a piece of him.
Perfect example came when Daly was done hitting balls. It took him – all decked out in his Loudmouth pants, gray painters cap and cigarette dangling – nearly 30 minutes to get from his spot on the range over to the practice green, which is about 50 yards away.
During that span he did two interviews, said hello to three caddies, chatted with four players and was stopped by a couple equipment manufacturers. That was before he even signed an autograph.
Oh, the life of a rock star.
- Garcia makes racist remark regarding Woods
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Infographic: What's legal, illegal | Timeline
- Video: Woods talks Garcia feud | Won't clear air
- Simpson takes to Twitter, calls for bifurcation
- Z. Johnson, Dufner reunited at Crowne Plaza
- Steele: Expect a player to sue USGA, R&A
- Uihlein's amazing journey | Tour on fans calling in
- Peterson to donate to Okla. tornado victims
- Pettersson asks for 'a few days' | Pavin's take
- Manufacturer: 'Golf lost today' | Time to adapt
- Weekly Fix: Exposing a great golf instruction myth