Saturday morning foursomes pairings announced
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Sep 28, 2012 7:15 PM ET
Woods was benched after going 0-2 with partner Steve Stricker on Day 1.
“I think Tiger needs a rest, Steve needs a rest, I need a rest,” U.S. captain Davis Love III said. “Tiger and Steve are very supportive friends of mine. They told me they would do whatever I asked them to do.”
The complete pairings for Saturday foursomes:
8:20 a.m. ET: Webb Simpson-Bubba Watson vs. Justin Rose-Ian Poulter
8:35 a.m. ET: Keegan Bradley-Phil Mickelson vs. Lee Westwood-Luke Donald
8:50 a.m. ET: Jason Dufner-Zach Johnson vs. Nicolas Colsaerts-Sergio Garcia
9:05 a.m. ET: Brandt Snedeker-Jim Furyk vs. RoryMcIlroy-Graeme McDowell
Tags: Ryder Cup
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- G-Mac wins Match Play | OWGR No. 7 | Scores
- Bae wins Byron Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- Johnson storms to first LPGA victory | Scores
- What We Learned: McDowell proves matchless
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
- Thanks, Jack: Guan accepts Memorial invite
- McDowell: McIlroy, Horizon split 'fairly amicable'
- Uihlein gets first pro win at Madeira | Scores
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Stay stable in high winds like Bae