Webb Simpson is a father for the second time.
Simpson's wife, Dowd, gave birth to Willow Grace Simpson on Saturday night, according to the Associated Press.
The couple had their first child, son James, in February 2011.
Simpson will likely return to competition in the season's final major at the PGA Championship from Aug. 9-12 at Kiawah Island in South Carolina.
The North Carolina native skipped last week's British Open and pulled out of this week's RBC Canadian Open in anticipation of their daughter's birth.
- Tiger: Sergio remark 'wrong, hurtful, inappropriate'
- Garcia apologizes for 'fried chicken' remark
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Infographic: What's legal, illegal | Timeline
- Video: Woods talks Garcia feud | Won't clear air
- Simpson takes to Twitter, calls for bifurcation
- Z. Johnson, Dufner reunited at Crowne Plaza
- Steele: Expect a player to sue USGA, R&A
- Uihlein's amazing journey | Tour on fans calling in
- Peterson to donate to Okla. tornado victims
- Manufacturer: 'Golf lost today' | Time to adapt
- Weekly Fix: Exposing a great golf instruction myth