Dana Quigley's son critical after car wreck
- By Ryan Ballengee
- Dec 2, 2011 4:38 PM ET
Devon Quigley, the 27-year-old son of Dana Quigley, was severely injured in an automobile accident Thursday night, according to the Palm Beach Post.
Quigley was in critical condition at St. Mary's Medical Center in West Palm Beach, Fla., after suffering what his father described as "severe brain trauma."
"All we're trying to do is keep him alive at this point," Dana Quigley said.
Devon Quigley wrecked his vehicle at approximately 11:15 p.m. near his home in West Palm Beach, where he lives with his father. His BMW slammed into the back of a semi-truck.
"He was coming home from a birthday party," Dana Quigley said.
Tags: Dana Quigley
- Garcia makes racist remark regarding Woods
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Infographic: What's legal, illegal | Timeline
- Video: Woods talks Garcia feud | Won't clear air
- Simpson takes to Twitter, calls for bifurcation
- Z. Johnson, Dufner reunited at Crowne Plaza
- Steele: Expect a player to sue USGA, R&A
- Uihlein's amazing journey | Tour on fans calling in
- Peterson to donate to Okla. tornado victims
- Pettersson asks for 'a few days' | Pavin's take
- Manufacturer: 'Golf lost today' | Time to adapt
- Weekly Fix: Exposing a great golf instruction myth