Dana Quigley's son critical after car wreck
- By Ryan Ballengee
- Dec 2, 2011 4:38 PM ET
Devon Quigley, the 27-year-old son of Dana Quigley, was severely injured in an automobile accident Thursday night, according to the Palm Beach Post.
Quigley was in critical condition at St. Mary's Medical Center in West Palm Beach, Fla., after suffering what his father described as "severe brain trauma."
"All we're trying to do is keep him alive at this point," Dana Quigley said.
Devon Quigley wrecked his vehicle at approximately 11:15 p.m. near his home in West Palm Beach, where he lives with his father. His BMW slammed into the back of a semi-truck.
"He was coming home from a birthday party," Dana Quigley said.
Tags: Dana Quigley
- SCORING: Wind howling at Nelson | LPGA Mobile
- McDowell wins Volvo World Match Play | Results
- Bradley leads Nelson by 1 | At a glance
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- McDowell: McIlroy, Horizon split 'fairly amicable'
- Uihlein gets first win at Madeira Islands | Scores
- Chella Choi leads Mobile Bay; Nordqvist fires 61
- You Oughta Know: HP Byron Nelson Championship
- No. 1 Cal (11 wins) headlines 30-team NCAA field
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Don't let anxiety ruin your bunker play